Get Our Insider to Property Damage Brochure
Our Latest Blog
- Halloween Safety Tips for Pedestrians, Motorists, & Rideshare Users
- Why Your Interaction with an Insurance Company Impacts Your Personal Injury Settlement
- Why North Carolina Car Accident Injuries Vary in Severity
- Dangers of Teenage Driving Accidents in North Carolina
- Why Distracted Drivers Heavily Impact the Safety of North Carolina Motorcyclists
Hear From Past Clients
After I was in a work accident, a friend recommended these attorneys to me. Every time I called, they answered. I always had faith that we would win.
I was hurt in an accident and no other lawyer was willing to help me, but Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt showed up and showed out. Not only did this law
I was hurt when I was t-boned in a car crash. I was pleased with Brian Hunt’s professionalism; he handles his clients well and lets them know what’s going on.
I was in a car crash and I was referred to Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt by my chiropractor (Prosperity). I really liked how I was updated a lot; Maris really
I was rear-ended in a car crash and needed an attorney. I was referred to Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt by my chiropractor (Queen City). The service went well and quickly;
Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys in Cornelius, North Carolina
If negligence has impacted your day-to-day activities and overall quality of life, you have legal rights and options that will allow you to pursue the liable party for the financial recovery you deserve. And we can help.
When you contact our Lake Norman area personal injury law firm, your first meeting will be with a skilled and experienced Mecklenburg County personal injury attorney who is dedicated to customizing your case using both personalized attention and expansive resources to pursue maximum results, so you can get your life back.
Your Injury, Our Fight. How can we help you take a stand?
Experienced Cornelius Personal Injury Attorney Practice Areas at Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our Cornelius personal injury lawyers fight for each of our new clients just as we have while recovering millions of dollars for injury victims throughout North Carolina in past cases to ensure they can heal efficiently, and that their expenses are covered, and dignity restored.
We know being injured by another’s negligence is a complicated and confusing time and want to provide the legal clarity our clients need to make informed decisions about the direction of their cases.
Our leading personal injury attorneys in Cornelius represent clients throughout North Carolina who have been injured in:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Passenger Van Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- TBI / Traumatic Brain Injury
- Teenage Driver Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injuries
- Wrongful Death
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our Cornelius personal injury lawyers believe in keeping our caseloads small, so we can handle each with a personalized approach, devoting the time and integrity our clients deserve to produce expedient, maximum results.
Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys in Cornelius, North Carolina
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our Cornelius car accident attorneys know that traffic crashes happen every day throughout North Carolina.
Last year, the North Carolina Traffic Crash Facts reported:
- Nearly 286,000 traffic crashes
- 125,232 injuries caused by collisions throughout the state
- 1,470 fatalities resulting from vehicle accidents
Unfortunately, negligence was the leading factor in North Carolina vehicle collisions, including:
- 26% of all reported crashes were the result of speeding
- 19% of all reported crashes were caused by distracted driving
- 2,753 accidents involved an intoxicated driver
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a North Carolina vehicle collision, contact us today to learn more about your legal rights and options to pursue fair compensation, and more importantly, justice for you.
Skilled Boat Accident Lawyers in Cornelius, North Carolina
Cornelius has 54 miles of shoreline, thanks to its location on Lake Norman.
Residents, visitors, and tourists alike can rent boats, jet skis, or paddleboards at one of the marinas or explore the unique attractions, waterfront restaurants, lakeside parks, and shops that Cornelius has to offer.
Unfortunately, these activities may come with tremendous risks when negligence is a factor on the water or surrounding areas.
Last year, the North Carolina Wildlife Commission reported 134 boat accidents throughout the state, causing 14 fatalities on our waterways.
Like most crashes involving vessels of all sizes, many of the same behaviors that cause vehicle collisions also cause boating accidents, including speeding, drunk, or distracted driving.
If you have been hurt or tragically lost a loved one in a boating accident in North Carolina, contact our skilled Charlotte personal injury attorneys today to learn how we can help you hold the boat operator, owner, or charter company liable for your full financial recovery.
Healthcare and Emergency Resources in Cornelius, North Carolina
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our experienced personal injury lawyers in Cornelius, North Carolina know that negligence can take anyone in our community by surprise.
When they are a factor in accidents and injuries, to follow is a list of healthcare facilities and emergency response resources our nearly 30,000 residents can use to get the help they need.
- Atrium Health
- Bream Medical
- Centers for Advanced Medicine
- Novant Health Family Medicine Residency Clinic
- Novant Health Orthopedics Cornelius
- Novant Health Urgent Care Cornelius
- StarMed Healthcare
Emergency Response Resources
- Cornelius-Lemley Fire Rescue
- Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office
- Mecklenburg EMS Agency
- Rescue 1 Towing
Contact Our Accomplished Personal Injury Attorneys in Cornelius, North Carolina Today
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our leading personal injury lawyers in Cornelius represent injured clients throughout North Carolina to help them get their lives back on track after an injury or personal loss has disrupted their quality of life.
We provide free consultations for all North Carolina residents by calling (704) 377-3737, or contacting us online, and never charge any legal fees unless we deliver a positive outcome for your unique case.
Directions To Our Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, P.A. – Charlotte Personal Injury Lawyers From Cornelius, North Carolina
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Cornelius, North Carolina
Total Est. Time: 14 mins
Total Est. Distance: 10.8 mi
- Get on I-77 S from Church St and Catawba Ave
- Head west on Legion St toward Church St
- Turn left onto Church St
- Turn right onto Catawba Ave
- Use the left lane to merge onto I-77 S via the ramp to Charlotte
- Take I-77 Express Ln to Hambright Rd in Huntersville. Take the exit toward I-77 S from I-77 Express Ln
- Merge onto I-77 S
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward I-77 Express Ln
- Merge onto I-77 Express Ln
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-77 Express Ln
- Use the left lane to take the exit toward I-77 S
- Take US-21 S/Statesville Rd to your destination in Charlotte
- Turn left onto Hambright Rd
- Turn right onto US-21 S/Statesville Rd
- Turn left onto Metromont Pkwy
- Turn right
We are located at:
10610 Metromont Pkwy STE 205, Charlotte, NC 28269, United States