Get Our Insider to Property Damage Brochure
Our Latest Blog
- Understanding Whiplash Symptoms, Detection, and Diagnosis After a North Carolina Car Accident
- The National Safety Council Observes April as Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Where are North Carolina’s Most Dangerous Highways?
- Truck Accidents, Drowsy Driving, and Hours of Service Violations
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Crash Involving North Carolina House Speaker Tim Moore and State Representative David Willis
Hear From Past Clients
After I was in a work accident, a friend recommended these attorneys to me. Every time I called, they answered. I always had faith that we would win.
I was hurt in an accident and no other lawyer was willing to help me, but Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt showed up and showed out. Not only did this law
I was hurt when I was t-boned in a car crash. I was pleased with Brian Hunt’s professionalism; he handles his clients well and lets them know what’s going on.
I was in a car crash and I was referred to Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt by my chiropractor (Prosperity). I really liked how I was updated a lot; Maris really
I was rear-ended in a car crash and needed an attorney. I was referred to Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt by my chiropractor (Queen City). The service went well and quickly;
Table of Contents
Premises Liability Attorneys in Charlotte, North Carolina
At Dewey, Ramsay, & Hunt, P.A., our Charlotte personal injury attorneys represent clients who have been injured by negligence on public, private or government property throughout North Carolina.
While slip and fall accidents are the most common type of premises liability incidents, dog bites, lack of security, drownings and near drownings also occur because of property owner negligence.
If you or someone you love has been hurt on another premises because of their negligent actions or inaction, contact our dedicated premises liability attorneys in Charlotte today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
Your first meeting with our law firm will be with a skilled and experienced personal injury attorney, so you can immediately understand your legal rights and options to pursue the negligent party that caused your harm.
Our Mecklenburg County personal injury lawyers customize each case using both personalized attention and expansive resources to pursue maximum results, so you can get your life back.
Your Injury, Our Fight. How can we help you take a stand?
Where Do North Carolina Premises Liability Injuries Occur?
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our premises liability attorneys in North Carolina know that our clients can be injured anywhere negligence is a factor.
Some of the most familiar places where premises liability incidents occur include:
- Shopping malls and retail businesses
- Grocery stores
- Entertainment and sports venues
- Apartments and condominiums
- Bars and nightclubs
- Professional offices
- Parking lots and garages
- Hotels and resorts
- Parks and playgrounds
- Museums and aquariums
- Education institutions
- Industrial sites
- Construction sites
- Private property
- Warehouses, factories, and other workplaces
If you have been injured on public, private, or government property in North Carolina, contact our skilled premises liability attorneys in Charlotte today to discuss your case during a free consultation.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers In Charlotte Also Focus On The Following Practice Areas:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accident
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Passenger Van Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- TBI / Traumatic Brain Injury
- Teenage Driver Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Rear-End Accident
What are the Most Common Types of Premises Liability Claims in North Carolina?
Premises liability accidents can occur any time another person or party’s negligence leads to injuries on public, private, or government property.
That may include injurious circumstances involving:
- Being struck by or against an object
- Broken stairs, elevators, or escalators
- Dog bites and attacks
- Falls from heights
- Loose floor mats
- Missing or damaged hand railings
- Negligent or inadequate security
- Poorly lit areas
- Toxic fumes or chemicals
- Uneven sidewalks
- Wet floors
Contact our skilled premises liability attorneys in Charlotte today to discuss the overall circumstances and the crucial factors that may impact your eligibility to file a claim.
How Do I Know If I Have a Valid North Carolina Premises Liability Claim?
The circumstances, negligence, and facts of each case will determine our client’s eligibility to file a personal injury claim against the person or business where the accident occurred.
To prove your claim, we must establish that:
- There was an unreasonable risk of harm from the conditions on the premises.
- The individual or party in possession or control of the premises knew — or should have known — about the unreasonable risk of harm from the conditions.
- The individual or party in possession or control of the premises was either:
- Negligent when they created the harmful condition.
- Negligent in failing to warn or fix it.
- Unreasonably failed to protect visitors from the harmful condition.
- The injuries sustained resulted from the harmful condition.
Proving a premises liability claim requires extensive legal experience and investigative resources that our Charlotte personal injury lawyers use each day to help our clients pursue successful outcomes.
We can help you pursue the negligent party for your complete financial recovery, starting with a free consultation today.
Can I Pursue Financial Recovery from the Property Owner or Operator?
Once our dedicated Charlotte premises liability lawyers have the opportunity to investigate your claim, we will pursue the maximum financial outcome for your overall recovery needs.
That may include:
- Current and future medical costs
- Current and future lost wages
- Diminished working capacity
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Pain, suffering, and psychological damages
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our Charlotte personal injury lawyers fight for each of our new clients just as we have while recovering millions of dollars for injury victims throughout North Carolina in past cases to ensure they can heal efficiently, and that their expenses are covered, and dignity restored.
We know being injured by another’s negligence is a complicated and confusing time and want to provide the legal clarity our clients need to make informed decisions about the direction of their cases.
Contact Our Experienced Premises Liability Attorneys in Charlotte, North Carolina Today
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our leading personal injury lawyers in Charlotte provide free consultations by calling 704-377-3737 or contacting us online.
We provide unique legal services tailored to fit each client’s needs and do not get paid unless you do.
Your Injury, Our Fight. How can we help you take a stand?
Because every case is different, the description of awards and cases previously handled by our law firm does not guarantee a similar outcome in current or future cases.