Get Our Insider to Property Damage Brochure
Our Latest Blog
- Understanding Whiplash Symptoms, Detection, and Diagnosis After a North Carolina Car Accident
- The National Safety Council Observes April as Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Where are North Carolina’s Most Dangerous Highways?
- Truck Accidents, Drowsy Driving, and Hours of Service Violations
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Crash Involving North Carolina House Speaker Tim Moore and State Representative David Willis
Hear From Past Clients
After I was in a work accident, a friend recommended these attorneys to me. Every time I called, they answered. I always had faith that we would win.
I was hurt in an accident and no other lawyer was willing to help me, but Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt showed up and showed out. Not only did this law
I was hurt when I was t-boned in a car crash. I was pleased with Brian Hunt’s professionalism; he handles his clients well and lets them know what’s going on.
I was in a car crash and I was referred to Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt by my chiropractor (Prosperity). I really liked how I was updated a lot; Maris really
I was rear-ended in a car crash and needed an attorney. I was referred to Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt by my chiropractor (Queen City). The service went well and quickly;
Table of Contents
Charlotte Auto Accident Lawyer
At Dewey, Ramsay, & Hunt, P.A., our Charlotte auto accident lawyers represent clients throughout North Carolina who have been hurt or lost a loved one to another driver’s negligence.
Unfortunately, the Tar Heel State has had no shortage of vehicle collisions, injuries, and fatalities, which have traumatically changed the lives of thousands of our residents.
According to the North Carolina Traffic Crash Facts, there were nearly 286,000 traffic crashes throughout the state last year accounting for 125,232 injuries, and 1,470 fatalities.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a vehicle collision caused by someone else’s negligence, we can help you pursue the at-fault driver’s insurance coverage for your full financial recovery.
That is why we are here.
Your first meeting with our law firm will be with a skilled and experienced Charlotte personal injury attorney, so you can immediately understand your legal rights and options to pursue the negligent party that caused your harm.
Our Mecklenburg County auto accident attorneys customize each of our client’s cases using both personalized attention and expansive resources to pursue maximum results, so you can get your life back.
Your Injury, Our Fight. How can we help you take a stand?
What are the Most Common Causes of Auto Accidents in North Carolina?
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our Charlotte car accident attorneys fight for each of our new clients just as we have while recovering millions of dollars for injury victims throughout North Carolina.
We understand that when someone is hurt or has their life taken in a traffic collision, negligence is often a factor in the crash.
The North Carolina Traffic Crash Facts reported the following statistics:
- 26% of all reported crashes were the result of speeding
- 19% of all reported crashes were caused by distracted driving
- Nearly 11,500 crashes were alcohol-related, which led to 7665 injuries, and 348 fatalities
Even if your collision and injuries were caused during a hit-and-run accident, or by an uninsured/underinsured motorist, we can help provide legal solutions that will allow you to pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
Contact our Charlotte auto accident lawyer to learn more about your legal rights and options to pursue fair compensation, and more importantly, justice for you or your loved one.
What Type of Compensation Can I Pursue After a North Carolina Car Accident with Injuries?
Pursuing accurate and fair financial compensation from the negligent driver’s insurance company can mean the difference in you getting the medical care you need to fully heal.
After we review your case and your complete injury needs, we may pursue compensation for:
- Property damage
- Current and future medical care needs
- Lost wages and diminished working capacity
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
Your injuries will dictate the amount of the negotiated settlement we pursue from the insurance company. Should those negotiations break down at any point, our skilled auto accident attorneys in Charlotte are prepared to aggressively litigate your case inside a courtroom.
What are the Most Common Types of Auto Accident Injuries that Lead to Personal Injury Claims in North Carolina?
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our skilled car accident lawyers in Charlotte know that a personal injury claim begins by outlining how you have been hurt.
The second part of the equation is calculating how your injuries affect your day-to-day activities and overall quality of life. That part of the financial recovery negotiation will differ for each of our clients based on how their injuries have impacted their personal and professional lives.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers In Charlotte Also Focus On The Following Practice Areas:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Passenger Van Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- TBI / Traumatic Brain Injury
- Teenage Driver Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Rear-End Accident
The only eligible party who may file a wrongful death claim in North Carolina is the personal representative, who is often the executor outlined in the will of the deceased person’s estate.
If no will exists, the court will appoint a representative, which is often the spouse, parents, or adult children of the deceased.
We can help you determine your eligibility to file a car accident injury claim if you have been hurt in a crash, or a wrongful death claim if you have lost a loved one in a traffic collision during a free consultation today.
Contact Our Accomplished Car Accident Attorneys in Charlotte, North Carolina Today
At Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, our leading car accident lawyers in Charlotte provide free consultations by calling
704 377-3737 or contact us online.
We provide unique legal services tailored to fit each client’s needs and do not get paid unless you do.
Your Injury, Our Fight. How can we help you take a stand?
Because every case is different, the description of awards and cases previously handled by our law firm does not guarantee a similar outcome in current or future cases.
- I-77 Car Accident Attorney In North Carolina
- How To Collect Med-Pay After A Car Accident In North Carolina
- What Should You Do After A Car Accident In North Carolina?
- What To Do If Someone Hit Your Car And Left In Charlotte, NC
- How Long Do You Have To Report A Car Accident Injury In North Carolina?
- How Long Does It Take To Receive A Car Accident Settlement In North Carolina?
- Not At-Fault Car Accidents Without Insurance In North Carolina
- Was Your Child Hurt In A Car Crash In North Carolina?
- I-485 Car Accident Attorney In North Carolina
- Can You File A Car Accident Claim In NC If There Is No Damage?
- The Average Car Accident Settlement Amount In North Carolina
- Were You Rear-Ended In A Car Accident?
- How to Request a North Carolina Crash Report from the DMV
- Passenger Killed in SUV Accident in Mooresville, North Carolina