Get Our Insider to Property Damage Brochure
Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, PA Launch New App, “HELP”January 20, 2021
We are very excited to announce the release of “HELP by Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt,” a brand new smartphone app made for people who have been wrongly injured. Short for “Help Ease Legal Pain” (or “Help Ease Legal Problems” if you prefer), the app allows us to connect with injury victims while also providing valuable resources to those who have been injured.
Have you recently been in a car accident that wasn’t your fault? Or do you want to be prepared for a motor vehicle accident in case it happens to you? Enter HELP by Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt. Our brand new smartphone app allows users to access important car accident resources all in one place. Whether you need to call a tow truck or save a copy of your accident report, HELP has you covered.
Our new app includes the following features:
- Automatic Car Crash Detection: This feature automatically detects a car crash using the internal sensors of the user’s smartphone. Once a crash is detected, the app automatically sends a text message with the user’s location to their pre-selected emergency contacts (users can turn this feature off)! This feature also allows you to record your trip information, upload your accident report to your attorney, and contact Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt for legal advice.
- Find Emergency Services: Helps users locate nearby emergency services such as hospitals and towing services.
- Accident Evidence Collection Kit: This feature helps users collect accurate and helpful evidence at the scene of a car crash.
- Expense Manager: Helps users record their daily/monthly expenses related to their accident. By keeping an organized log of your accident-related expenses, this feature can help you obtain the full amount of compensation that you deserve.
- Pain Journal: This helps users record their day-to-day pain levels in a journal format. Keeping track of your injuries and how they affect you can be a major asset to your personal injury claim.
We created this app with the hope that it would help make the lives of those hurt much easier. If you have suffered an injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, we hope you will give the app a try!
HELP by Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt is available for both iOS and Android devices. If you use the app and enjoy it, we would be honored if you took the time to leave us a review in the app store! Please also feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any questions.
Link to HELP app for Android Devices
Link to HELP app for iOS Devices
If you or someone you know has been injured in a car crash in North Carolina, you need trusted and effective legal representation. The Charlotte car accident lawyers at Dewey, Ramsay & Hunt, PA are here to help. Contact us now to schedule your free, no-risk case evaluation.